When you first start using Google+ you’ll notice that few of your friends may be using it. This doesn’t matter! Still, since you don’t have any content coming into your stream with which you can engage, you’ll have to go out and find it.
Google is the world’s top search engine and Google+ is a social layer built atop it, spanning many other Google services as well. Because of this, Google+ search is a very powerful tool.
In this video I cover how to use #hashtags and trends to find great content, while also finding like-minded people to add to your Circles.
- Searching using hashtags and key words
- How to build your own personalised global network
- Quick recap on finding influencers using ripples
- Using hashtags and trends to find content
- How to pause a stream
- Using appropriate hashtags so people can search/find the content
- Using a +1, comment and +theirname to engage
- Recap on sharing
- Recap on formatting posts
- Intro to using questions to help with engagement
For more great tips check out the “Are You Commoogling?” video series!