Internet Marketing using Google+
for small to medium sized businesses
There are many needs for a small to medium sized business but this one is key:
People in business want more customers. Simple.
And one way to have more customers if to increase relevant search engine traffic.
What you may receive
Here is a sample package…
- Helping set up your Google+ profile to be more attractive, engaging, and informative.
- Setting up your Google+ Business/Brand ‘Page’ to earn more followers and shares.
- Google+ Local registration. Integrated with your Google+ business page for a local SEO boost. A verified business on Google+ Local has more prominence in Google Search and on Google Maps! Images, reviews, social content, and more. Make your business easier to find.
- LInk your website to Google+ and vice versa.
- Google Authorship setup linking your web content to your Google+ profile. This adds your portrait or logo to Google search results, making them more visible and clickable. Authorship enables users to find your content all across the web wherever Authorship markup is implemented.
- Optimise your website for Google+. Buttons for sharing your content. Badges to make your profile quick and easy to follow.
- Linking your Google+ to YouTube to display Authorship for your videos in Google Search. Enables you to host Google+ Hangouts On Air.
- Creating, building and managing ‘Communities’ – niche environments allowing deeper engagement.
- Applying a Circlecentric Marketing approach – enabling marketing to turn into sales through moving people from one circle to the next in a systematic fashion.
- Creating viral marketing campaigns – using Google+ trends, hashtags you can follow the more ‘hot’ topics, but can also create trends (very powerful indeed). I have weekly trends that still reach the top slots every week!
Check out this video on how Google+ eases the building of relationships:
There will be even more to explore, of course, but this could be a great way to start.
From there I could plan a strategy even further…
Get in touch today and we can discuss the options.[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Contact from your web site’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’/]