Circles are a tool for organizing and sharing to other users with similar interests. You can use Circles to prioritize some user’s posts over others and to share your own posts to just the right people.
Here’s an intro on using the Circles page and sharing Cirlces on Google Plus. For more great Google+ videos check out the “Are You Commoogling?” video series.
- Re-ordering circles on Circles page
- How this changes display on Home page
- Content of other streams
- Changing the names of Circles
- Revisited: adding people to Circles
- How to share Circles to specific people
- Adding hashtags to Circles when sharing
- Including yourself in the Circle