In a previous post I discussed how to engage with people on Google+ via +1s, comments, shares etc.
Here though, I’d like to expand upon that and convey a bit about why engagement is so important and what the results are of having an engaging presence.
Remember to check out the “Are You Commoogling” video series page for more tips and tricks on Google Plus.
- How a +1 can prompt users to converse
- Replying to comments
- Sharing people’s content spreads their content into your network
- Being Circled as a result
- Building up your own ‘new engagers’ circles
- Google+ community
- Working in teams on Google+ and commoogling
- The psychology of being added to a Circle